Workplace Stress Meeting Video
|ABC-029V - Workplace Stress Meeting Video
Products are regularly updated and may differ from items pictured
In the fast-paced world that we live in, we are always encountering situations that can be stressful. Many of these occur at work. Yet stress, and its effects on our ability to do our jobs, is a subject that is often overlooked.
The Workplace Stress Kit helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them.
The videotape/DVD and employee booklets include information on:
- Situations causing stress
- Positive versus negative stress
- Recognizing symptoms of stress
- Effects of stress on the mind and body
- Eliminating "stress factors"
- Stress-relieving exercises
- ...and more!
Program length: 13 minutes
Videos and DVD program contents:
- VHS or DVD Video
- Trainer's Guide
- 1 Poster (promotional)
- 1 Booklet
- Quiz (reproducible)
- Certificate (reproducible)