|ABC-P879 - Poster - Office Safety Poster
Products are regularly updated and may differ from items pictured
Tips for Office Safety
- Keep walkway clear of cords and other objects that may present a tripping hazard.
- Use a ladder or step ladder, intead of chairs, desks, or boxes to retrieve items above shoulder height.
- Properly fill filing cabinets, starting with heaviest objects on the bottom. Only open one drawer at a time.
- Avoid overreaching for items at your desk. Place mouse and keyboard along with other frequently used items comfortably within arms reach.
- When carrying large items, make sure they do not obstruct your view.
We regret that ABC Safety Training has closed