GHS-Chemical Labels Training Kit
|ABC-K12-103 - GHS-Chemical Labels Training Kit
Products are regularly updated and may differ from items pictured
The GHS-Chemical Labels Training Video reviews the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.1200 with specific emphasis on labels. The video explains the mandated information on labels:
- Product Identifier
- Signal Word
- Hazard Statements
- Precautionary Statements
- Supplier Information
The video also answers questions such as:
- When is labeling required?
- If a chemical is transferred from a primary container to a secondary container, must it be labeled?
- Do all containers need to be labeled?
- When are signs, placards, process sheets, batch tickets, et al, applicable?
Included with each video (DVD or VHS) is the printable Leader's Guide on CD, which includes the following:
- Video Program Outline Quiz (English & Spanish)
- Answer Key
- Training Log / Sign-in Form
- List of Site Specific Information
- Wallet Card / ID Card
The training Kit includes the DVD or VHS and a CD-Rom containing the following: PowerPoint Presentation (#PP12-103) & Manual (M12-103).